2 Week Traffic and Video Reports for NEW AI Site Challenge!

Join the Niche pursuits Forum

Comment, post and collaborate with our like-minded community.

Join Now!

Home – Join the Niche Pursuits Community! Forums AI Content Sites 2 Week Traffic and Video Reports for NEW AI Site Challenge!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Spencer Haws
      Keymaster

I am THRILLED to share the 2 week update for those participating in the “Build a NEW SEO Site Using AI Content” Challenge.

The dates reported are 9/20/23 to 10/6/23; just over 2 weeks.

You can see ALL the Reports Right Here!

You can sort the spreadsheet as desired.

About 2 dozen people were willing to share their sites publicly, which is awesome! (and I suspect more will share in the future).

Finally, everyone submitted video updates where I asked them the following questions:
      1. How do you feel about your progress so far?
      2. What has been your main strategy for producing AI content so far?
      3. What will be your strategy going forward to get more organic traffic?

So, be sure to watch the video updates to get more details on all the participants!

In addition, if you have questions for me or the participants, just comment in this thread and we will do our best to respond!

You can see ALL the Reports Right Here!

Jen
      Participant

How Cool! Can’t wait to see everyone’s video!

Silvia
      Participant

WooHoo 🙂 not bad

Margaret
      Participant

This is an awesome challenge! I love seeing everyone’s progress in real time. I am so mad at myself for not participating. I hope you do this again in the future!

Becki
      Participant

Wow!Jennifers killing it! You Go Girl!

Danny
      Participant

Thank you everyone for sharing

Janet Brandon
      Participant

Wow Ryan and Jennifer are shooting to the moon! Impressive results from Seb too.

David
      Participant

Great work everyone 🙂

Jon Kurtis
      Participant

I am happy to know that I am not the only one with 0 sessions yet! Everyone loves a comeback story. Go underdogs!

Bec
      Participant

Spencer, it seems I’m not getting the emails 😓 I have missed any form or place to upload (sorry!) I have done a search but nothing is in my emails apart from regular niche emails.

What email is this coming from? 😓 I thought it was strange I wasn’t hearing more! Would love to keep participating if I can!

Spencer Haws
        Keymaster

Can you shoot me an email with the email that you think you applied under? I’ll see if something was missed. If you did originally apply, I’ll let you keep going!

Just respond to any email you’ve ever received from me.

Bec
        Participant

Thanks Spencer, have done this 😊 should all be under that email including this acct. And entry video! Cheers

Brian Kessler
      Participant

What a great group we have here! Some are off and running like they were shot out of a cannon and others (Me) are crawling out of the start gate. Either way, we’re all doing something we may or may not be comfortable with and that’s awesome! Keep at it, everyone! As long as we’re learning, we’re winning!

silviu
      Participant

great results and congrats to all participants in the project, u need the courage to start and hope the website will not be penalized by G

Tim
      Participant

So the site has to be created after 20/10, but do the social media profiles need to be created after that time? I mean, if I link older social profiles to the site which may bring immediate traffic and signals, is this still allowed?

Spencer Haws
        Keymaster

If you are asking if you can still join, then no. The doors to new participants closed on Sept. 20th.

Taj Uddin Ahmed
      Participant

Feeling encouraged to publish more articles. Let’s see.

John Morphis
      Participant

Where are we supposed to publish our video updates here on the forum? Or are we just supposed to post links here on the forum to our videos on YouTube?

Bec
        Participant

I think there was a form sent around in an email…Have you got the competition emails so far?
        I didn’t get the email though so not 100%…( Spencer’s checking if my initial entry form made it in or what happened there 🤷)

Spencer Haws
        Keymaster

If you filled out the 2 week checking form, then I have your video. A list of all the videos are in the report I linked to above. You should see all the videos there.

John Morphis
      Participant

I don’t think I ever got a form in my email. Boo. I did do my initial video and I have my update video posted on YouTube.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by John Morphis.
      Brad
      Participant

Did I miss a 1 month update submission? Or is that only for the existing site challenge?

J Paul Hendricks
      Participant

Hi Spencer!

Will there be another thread spawned for the next update? Or will it just be a form emailed out to us?

Thanks!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.